- Parmigiano Reggiano Aged 24 Months comes from the adjacent regions of Parma and Reggio Emilia and is often called the "King Of All Cheeses". There are many reasons for this title, namely its savory flavor, its huge size (80 lb. wheel) and its history dating back to the tenth century. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano Aged 18 Months comes from Italy's Po Valley and is made from the same ancient recipe as Parmigiano Reggiano. Our version is called Stagionato, meaning it is extra aged and hand-selected for quality. (7.5 oz)
- Ricotta Salata is a variation of Ricotta, this pure white, firm, rindless cheese originated in the hot, dry island climate of Sicily. It is made from lightly salted sheep's milk curd that is pressed and dried, then aged for a minimum of three months.(7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano: Originally from Rome, today most Romano is made on the island of Sardinia. Made in giant 66 lb. wheels, Pecorino Romano not only grates nicely, it also makes perfect shavings for Carpaccio or tricolor salads. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Grater: This Mini Grater features a soft cushioned edge for the most comfortable handling while grating hard and soft cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.