- Habanero and Jalapeno Chile Fudge Bites: Spicy chocolate is quite popular, but John Kelly Chocolate's version of intense habanero heat combined with spicy jalapeño is not quite like anything you've ever tried. When it's blended with their award-winning dark chocolate truffle fudge, the result is a delayed reaction of heat that literally bursts with flavor, taking chocolate to places it's never been before. (4 oz.)
- Kenzi Chocolate Truffles: Made with all natural ingredients, Kenzi's smooth, exquisite truffles are the perfect treat for all occasions, and certainly a much appreciated gift for the holidays. (1.6 oz.)
- Chocoladises by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: With 50 years of experience, Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye uses only the freshest ingredients native to Normandy to create their cookies. (4.76 oz.)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bar: This dark chocolate bar is an absolute confectionery gem. Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in the southern Normandy region of France to an exclusively high standard, in the French chocolate making tradition, since 1948. (2.5 oz.)
- Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar : The all time favorite from Vosges, the inimitable Mo's Chocolate and Bacon Candy Bar, combines smoky bacon and sweet milk chocolate. (3 oz.)
- Malie Kai Hawaiian Grown Chocolate Bar: These rare chocolate bars are sustainably grown on Hawaii's North Shore. (1.5 oz.)
- Christopher Norman Chocolate Bar: It is the Christopher Norman mission to create extraordinarily luscious and sensory-provoking confections that encompass the quintessentially classic flavors, as well as unique and fresh taste experiences. (1.7 oz.)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a beautiful woven-wood basket
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.