- Taralli: Enjoy these classic crunchy Puglian baked taralli as a snack any time of day. (4.2 oz)
- BjornQorn Popcorn: Addicting small batch non GMO popcorn popped via solar power! (1 oz)
- Butlers Chocolate Candy Bar: Since 1932, Butlers Irish Chocolates have been renowned and loved throughout Ireland for their delicious taste and superb quality. (2.64 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies by Panarello: These traditional Genovese butter cookies are served all over Italy. (4.76 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. (7.05 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: The history of these biscuits began in Belgium, during the second half of the nineteenth century. Driven by passion, Jules Destrooper, a colonial trader, combined the best of the spices he imported from Africa and the East with the best of nature's ingredients. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.