- Taralli: Enjoy these classic crunchy Puglian baked taralli as a snack any time of day. (4.2 oz)
- BjornQorn Popcorn: Addicting small batch non GMO popcorn popped via solar power! (1 oz)
- Butlers Chocolate Candy Bar: Since 1932, Butlers Irish Chocolates have been renowned and loved throughout Ireland for their delicious taste and superb quality. (2.64 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies by Panarello: These traditional Genovese butter cookies are served all over Italy. (4.76 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. (7.05 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Produced in Normandy, France, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
- Jules Destrooper Belgian Butter Thins: The history of these biscuits began in Belgium, during the second half of the nineteenth century. Driven by passion, Jules Destrooper, a colonial trader, combined the best of the spices he imported from Africa and the East with the best of nature's ingredients. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.