- Artisan Salami by Creminelli: Creminelli is one of America's most respected artisan salami producers. Each of their creations is hand-wrapped in brown butcher paper, indicating its gourmet production. (7 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Italian Prosciutto: Prosciutto is the world famous cured ham from northern Italy. Pre-sliced for easy enjoyment. (1 oz)
- Striplings Jerky: The secret to Stripling's jerky is very lean cuts of beef seasoned to perfection. (2 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard with Burgundy Wine: In the town of Beaune in Dijon, France, Fallot still grinds its mustard seeds the traditional way. So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- Black Truffle Marcona Almonds: Aromatic black summer truffles are hand-harvested in Spain and ground into flavorful sea salt so their distinct flavor permeates through the condiment then folded into the finest selection of sweet Marcona almonds. (4.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.