- Caramelized Pecans by Mitica: Long and plump, these caramelized pecans are the perfect sweet snack. (4.4 oz)
- BjornQorn Popcorn: Addicting small batch non GMO popcorn popped via solar power! (3 oz)
- Salt Water Taffy by Salty Road: Nostalgic, flavorful Salt Water Taffy that is creamy like a milkshake with a distinct salt crystal crunch. (3.5 oz)
- Savory Cheese Coins by Rustic Bakery: These savory cheese coins have the perfect balance of cheese and butter, along with enough flour to keep them crumbly. An instant classic with a martini or a glass of wine! (4 oz)
- Seasoned Virginia Peanuts by The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg: At The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg all of their Virginia Peanuts are prepared by a head Roastmaster in small batches, using the same time-honored recipes. The Peanut Shop Handcooked Virginia Peanut has become the standard by which all fine peanuts are judged. Plump, meaty, jumbo Virginia peanuts are cooked in golden peanut oil with no additives and no preservatives to alter the natural goodness of these jumbos. (10.5 oz)
- Belgian Butter Thin Cookies: Delicate biscuits that have pleased generations of people all over the world. (3.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Wafer Crisps: As their mother always told them, "Use the highest quality and best tasting ingredients and you will end up with something delicious and nutritious." When the family of Kitchen Table Bakers created these crunchy, handmade gourmet crackers of pure Parmigiano cheese and included them as part of their healthy lifestyle diet, that is exactly what happened. (3 oz)
- Grissini with Parmigiano Reggiano DOP: Since 1860 Casa Vecchio Mulino in Carmagnola, Turin, has been making these grissini bread sticks by hand. (7.05 oz)
- Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales: Everyone loves Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales! They are so light, delicate, and crisp. Slightly sweet with a gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise. They are great with triple-crème cheeses, tea, and coffee. (6.34 oz)
- Effies Homemade Tea Biscuits: Effie's Homemade is a 4th generation family recipe with origins in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. These family recipes became a business as they saw a market for people who love real food and crave a homemade taste. Their crisp texture, hint of buttery sweetness, and a slightly salty finish make them a perfect treat any time of day. (7.2 oz)
- Schlunder Cake: Made with no preservatives, these cakes will make you smile and make your kids jealous. (14 oz)
- Baru Chocolate Covered Marshmallows: A Belgian marshmallow is at the center of each Baru, with a generous case of sinful chocolate enrobing the delicious core. (4.2 oz)
- Chocoladises by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: With 50 years of experience, Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye uses only the freshest ingredients native to Normandy to create their cookies. This commitment provides these cookies with outstanding quality, quite unlike any other. (4.76 oz)
- Grab An O Olives: Grab-An-O Olives are the perfect pick-me-up snack. These olives are ready to go whenever and wherever hunger calls in this perfectly sized, 4.4 ounce baggie. (4.4 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): Piedras, which is the Spanish word for "stones", are toasted Largueta almonds dipped in chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder. (4 oz)
- Taralli by Terre di Puglia: When you bite a classic tarallo you are eating Puglia: its flavors, its landscapes, its sun and its age-old recipes. Simple ingredients create an inimitable snack. Its unique taste is given by extra virgin olive oil. It is perfect for both adults and children alike. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.