The gift that’s ideal for the kitchen novice and the experienced gourmet alike. Everything you need to start your gastronomic journey is included in this decadent display, from tasty spreads and special seasonings to utensils. Just add your appetite.
- Gripper Bamboo Cheese Board - The ideal way to display and slice cheese for an elegant soiree or casual evening in your backyard.
- Edmond Fallot Original Dijon Mustard - An elegant condiment layered with savory and sharp flavors. It complements everything from your favorite deli-cold cuts to homemade salad dressings and marinades.
- Sengana Strawberry Extra Jam by Alain Milliat - Alain Milliat jams preserve fruit in the French tradition. This beautifully balanced jam is sweet and fruit forward, elevating a simple PB&J to a near art form.
- Peanut Butter by Big Spoon Roasters - 13 oz - Big Spoon Roasters churns delicious nut butters in North Carolina. This version was inspired when the owner Mark lived in Zimbabwe and uses fresh-roasted peanuts, locally sourced honey, and organic coconut oil.
- Spanish Orange Blossom Honey by Mitica - Just a drizzle of this fragrant honey over creamy cheese takes cocktail hour to the next level. The light, flowery honey comes from Spanish apiaries, and its sweet flavor also accents fresh figs, strong cheeses, and a bowl of warm oatmeal.
- Extra Fancy Durum Wheat Semolina Flour by Molino Grassi - Molino Grassi has produced exquisite Italian soft and Durum wheats since 1934. This Semolina is the perfect foundation for bread, pastries, and all your baking needs.
- 4 Pack Measuring Cups - Measure all your seasoning, baking, and cooking needs with confidence with this sturdy set of measuring cups.
- Organic Bono Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml - BONO produces this olive oil with olives grown and harvested, then processed, in Italy’s Val Di Mazara region. It’s delicate and grassy, with nutty notes that make it the perfect finishing oil for pasta, fresh vegetables, or fish.
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Classic Sea Salt & Pepper Grinder - Based in the Pacific Northwest, Jacobsen Salt Co. brings the world’s most useful seasonings together in one useful grinder.
- Ketchup by Catskill Provisions - Ketchup this gourmet belongs alongside steak as much as it does a burger. Locally harvested tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, and raw wildflower honey all factor into the deliciously sweet and savory taste. Plus, a percentage of all Catskills Provisions sales is donated to environmental causes devoted to saving bees and other natural pollinators.
- Minced Garlic by Lee Kum Kee - Garlic without the mess. Just dig into this handy jar and add the savory bite of garlic to your sauces, stews, and marinades.
- Large Black Stained Wood Crate - As beautiful as it is useful. Keep it for years to come.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP by Alico - Silver 10 Year Aged - Aged balsamic vinegar is syrupy, sweet, and an elegant accompaniment to fresh strawberries and mozzarella cheese. This version is aged for a decade for the ultimate treat.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.