- Caponi Egg Pasta from Tuscany: Made exclusively from durum wheat flour and fresh eggs, this pasta is dried at room temperature for up to 80 hours to ensure a pasta of grand distinction. (8.8 oz)
- Ascheri Basil Pesto from Liguria: There are many varieties of basil grown in the world, but only one basil - the one from Liguria - gives pesto its classic, world renowned flavor and intense aroma. (6.3 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Made only from olives grown in Italy, this medium-bodied EVOO is as versatile as it is delicious. (250 ml)
- Almond Isola Biscotti: This crisp Italian biscuits are sprinkled through with buttery almonds, and perfect for pairing with a fiery glass of Sambuca or cup of smoky espresso.
- Grissini: Italy's famous breadsticks, often served before the meal along with extra virgin olive oil. (4.4 oz)
- Caffe Vergnano Whole Bean Italian Roast Coffee: Imported from Italy, this highly regarded coffee comes from one of Italy's top coffee shop operators. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: These authentic, imported Italian items are hand assembled in a sturdy igourmet shipper.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.