- Buche Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese is from Poitou in the Loire Valley. Aged for two months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: Made in Holland, this is a unique example of goat cheese with an added ingredient- potato skins. Aged 60 days, this cheese is full and nutty. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: A flavorful Spanish goat's milk cheese bathed in red wine. Also known as Drunken Goat. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect for holiday entertaining. (4 oz)
- Chocolate Capri: Rich and creamy with a slight goat tang this semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese is unusual and highly addictive. (4 oz)
- Goat Cheddar: Sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Honey Chevre: A wonderful chevre that is mild, smooth and refreshing. It has fast become one of our favorites. (4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.