- Allgau Emmental: Commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, this is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Rauchkase: Produced in the rich tradition of Bavaria, smoked over select beech wood. Deep, smoky flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Butterkase: Offers a buttery flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture. Melt over baked potatoes and burgers. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: A tangy, crumbly blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Dark Wood Cheese Board: This stunning and durable board will be a gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Board Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.