Savor the delightful combination of savory and sweet flavors with the Fruity Cheese Board Kit, a tantalizing ensemble that harmonizes artisanal cheeses with a vibrant array of fresh fruits. This carefully crafted board features a selection of exquisite cheeses, each perfectly complemented by the natural sweetness and juiciness of seasonal fruits. The Fruity Cheese Board Kit offers a refreshing and enticing experience that celebrates the harmony between cheese and fruit. Perfect for gatherings or a delightful indulgence for two, this board promises a flavorful journey.
- White Stilton with Fruit: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra creamy and deliciously tangy but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Blueberry Vanilla Chevre: Sweetened with dried blueberries and flavored with vanilla, this cheese is perfect as part of a dessert course, or served with breakfast on a toasted bagel. (4 oz)
- Wensleydale with Fig and Honey: The cheese is aged only 3 weeks & has a clean, mild, slightly sweet flavor with a honeyed aftertaste. The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of Honey & Figs. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre: Fresh tasting cranberry and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime atop toast, bagels or crackers. (4 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: Crafted in Canada, these toasty and nutty crisps really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. (6 oz)
- Fruit Log by Mitica: These artisan fruit logs are handmade in Valencia, Spain, from local fruit and prized marcona almonds. (6.3 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.