- Camembert: Soft and gooey, this is Normandy's most famous cheese.. (8 oz)
- Roquefort Vernieres: Classic French blue cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Comté Black Label Reserve: Sports a nutty, fruity flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: A full-bodied goat cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Bloc de Foie Gras de Canard: Made with foie gras and Sauternes wine. (6.5 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Burgundy Mustard: Using antique millstones, they grind brown mustard seeds mixed with verjuice, extracted from Burgundy grapes. (7.4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Naturally air-dried pork sausage. (8 oz)
- A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A versatile French oil. (500 ml.)
- A L'Olivier Fruit Vinegars: Thick, fresh and full of fruit pulp. (200 ml.)
- Mini Toast: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with cheese and pate. (2.7 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bars: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in France to an exclusively high standard since 1948. (3 oz)
- Michel Cluizel 4 pc Truffle Collection: These luscious, dark chocolates are an ideal after-dinner delight. (1 oz)
- Escargot: 36 authentic wild snails from the Burgundy region. (14 fl. oz)
- Escargot Shells: These shells are prefect for serving escargot.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden treasure chest with hinged lid, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.