- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- Duck Rillettes by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Rillettes is a combination of shredded meat and duck fat, seasoned and cooked confit-style. (7 oz)
- Paté au Poivre Noir: A spicy country style paté sprinkled with black peppercorns and flavored with a touch of brandy. The result: a culinary delight. (8 oz)
- Vegan Terrine: This is made of carrots, spinach, and green beans combined with black olives, peas, and red peppers in two beautiful layers. Made with Tofu and Soy milk. No meat, no eggs, no honey, no dairy! (6.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence: The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary and fennel. This combination is an beautiful blend of fresh flavor and robust cured pork. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for French pate. (2.75 oz)
- Whole Wheat Mini Toasts: Now available in a whole wheat variety, these full-flavored mini toasts add extra body to creamy pate mousses and rich, runny cheeses! (3.1 oz)
- Moutarde de Dijon: A smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. We particularly love their mustard with their Saucisson Sec! (7.1 oz)
- French Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Crisp, tart baby cucumbers drenched in white wine vinegar, pearl onions, and select spices. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.