- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and may have a slightly more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8 oz)
- Buche de Chèvre: No French assortment would be complete without a representation of France's centuries-long tradition of aged goat's milk cheeses. It is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. (7.5 oz)
- Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for sixth months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. The nutty flavor is perfect in croque monsieur or a souffle. (7.5 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: This luxurious mousse features the gem of French cuisine - black truffles. Made from pork and chicken liver and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievably silky texture. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. (2.75 oz)
- Saucisson Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These crispy delights from Normandy are excellent as a snack on their own, or great when paired with cheese. (3.3 oz)
- French Mustard: So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- French Butter Cookies: Produced in Brittany, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.