- Mousse Truffee: Featuring black truffles and flavored with Pineau des Charentes and Sherry, this mousse has an unbelievable silky texture. (8 oz)
- Paté de Campagne: The traditional paté of France. Coarsely ground pork meat and pork liver are spiced with onions, garlic, parsley, bay leaves and thyme. The mixture is then slowly cooked in the traditional way. The result: a culinary delight. (8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec aux Herbes De Provence: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for French pate. (2.75 oz)
- Moutarde de Dijon: A smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. We particularly love their mustard with their Saucisson Sec! (7.1 oz)
- French Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Crisp, tart baby cucumbers drenched in white wine vinegar, pearl onions, and select spices. (12 oz)
- Petits Poivrons: Also known as Incan Red Drops, Petits Poivrons have a sugar-like sweetness and work well in salads, paired with cheese and charcuterie, pizza or pastas, or even in baked goods. (4.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a beautiful woven-wood basket
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.