- Fromager d'Affinois: This luscious, Brie-like cheese comes from the Pilat Regional Park in France's Rhone-Alpes. Fromager d'Affinois is a must-try for fans of Saint Andre, Boursaut, or Brie de Meaux. Enjoy this cheese with crisp white wines or champagne, along with apples, grapes, and walnuts. (8 oz)
- Comté: This is a handmade, artisan cheese of the truest type. While modern techniques have been embraced where they can facilitate procedures and increase quality, the production of Comté remains based on traditional methods. Our Comté is aged for six months, were it develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. (7.5 oz)
- Agour: This classic sheep's milk cheese comes from the Basque region of France. Enjoy one of the world's most satisfying cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Basque Dark Cherry Jam: Made of 65% dark cherries and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite aged sheep's milk cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Mousse Royale au Sauternes: This Les Trois Petit Cochon product is a delectable mousse of goose liver, pork, mushrooms flavored with the right spices and delicately sweetened with Sauternes wine. A perfect combination! (8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe in the mountains of France, this sausage is perfect for slicing and serving as an Apéritif. (8 oz)
- French Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts! (2.75 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.