- Camembert: A classic soft, white-rind cheese, similar to Brie. It has a buttery texture and a creamy flavor with a slight tang. (8 oz)
- Comté: Made near France's border with Switzerland, using the same recipe as Swiss Gruyere. This satiny smooth, ivory-colored hard cheese has a fruity flavor with the characteristic Swiss bite. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: Pure AOC sheep's milk cheese made in the French Pyrenees. (7.5 oz)
- French Chevre: One of our favorite French cheeses, chevre is a versatile soft cheese. (11 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.