- Butter Croissant - Box of 4: Made in the authentic French tradition with 24% Brittany butter. Emerges from the oven crisp and crackly outside and fluffy, tender and fragrant inside . Pre-proofed, ready to bake. (9.84 oz)
- Comte AOP 6 Month Aged by Charles Arnaud: This Comté is aged for sixth months, where it develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. On the palate, one can detect notes of fruits, hay, and a slightly nutty, smoky flavor gained during the process when the curd is cooked. (7.5 oz)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Sliced: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is made from the rear haunches of the pig, it is carefully cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz)
- Isigny Unsalted Butter in Basket: Beurre d'Isigny is yellow like buttercups, it has a faint taste of hazelnuts, and it is rich in Vitamin A. All these qualities were noted in the Appellation d'Origine Controle specification, which has been in force since 1986. (8.8 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Original Dijon Mustard: Edmond Fallot is one, of only a handful, of mustard firms still producing authentic artisanal French Dijon. The company (est. 1840) operates the last, great independent Burgundy "Moutarderie" (traditional mustard mill). (7 oz)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled, baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 oz)
- Sparkling French Lemonade by Elixia: This natural French classic lemonade is made from water of the Jura Mountains, with natural flavors, and pure cane sugar. Elixir is the oldest lemonade factory in France. (750 ml)
- igourmet Signature Cooler Bag: Comes neatly packed with all the above with a reusable freezie.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.