- Fiscalini CA Craft Beer Cheddar: Fiscalini uses Dust Bowl’s Black Blizzard Russian Imperial Stout to soak the cheese curds during the make process. The Imperial Stout has a combination of chocolate, coffee, and roasted malt flavors, and its aroma is complemented by an assertive bitterness from both dark malts and British hops .(7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Ubriaco alla Birra : An aromatic semi-hard cheese from Italy, Ubriaco alla Birra is perfect accompanied by a red ale. Cheese & Beer lovers rejoice!. (7.5 oz)
- Smoke and Stout Caramel Exotic Candy Bar: Your senses of sight, smell, and taste will collectively surrender to the inebriating potion that spills out of this chocolate bar. Rich, dark chocolate stout and Alder wood smoked salt are combined with soft, oozing caramel and encased in deep, dark chocolate. (3 oz)
- Salami with Belgian Ale and Lemon Zest by Brooklyn Cured: Inspired by the beer gardens of Belgium and Germany, Brooklyn Cured created this pork salami and added a dose of Belgian ale for a tangy and malty flavor. (5 oz)
- Brownwood Farms Golden Ale Mustard: Brownwood Farm's whole grain Golden Ale Mustard is made from scratch using a local American craft ale and the perfect ratio of crunchy mustard seeds. (10 oz)
- Mrs Darlingtons Real Ale Chutney: Made from Eastgate Bright, from Weetwood Ales in Cheshire. This is a must with any traditional ploughman's lunch or meat pie. Made with Love in Cheshire, England! (10.6 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: These little bite sized waffle crackers might be the perfect cracker! Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite spread. (3.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a stained black wooden gift crate and finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.