- Hopscotch Cheddar by Fiscalini Farm: The cheese masters at Fiscalini soak their fresh cheddar curds in Devil's Canyon Scotch Ale for two hours before pressing the curd into blocks, giving this cheddar a most distinct flavor of hops and of course, beer.(7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill's Farm Cheddar with Porter: This semi-soft cheddar from Ireland is blended with dark porter ale, giving it a marbled appearance. (7.5 oz)
- Smoke and Stout Caramel Exotic Candy Bar: Your senses of sight, smell, and taste will collectively surrender to the inebriating potion that spills out of this chocolate bar. Rich, dark chocolate stout and Alder wood smoked salt are combined with soft, oozing caramel and encased in deep, dark chocolate. (3 oz)
- Shipwreck Galley Salsa: The unique combination of Spirit and Spice intensifies the flavor to tingle the taste buds. (16 oz)
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused BBQ Sauce: Made with ales from world-renowned microbrewery Jackie O's, these new Kansas City-style BBQ sauces are simply amazing!
- Irish Mustard by Lakeshore: A unique blend of Guinness Stout and mustard that defines what gourmet mustard should be. (7.2 oz)
- Signature Cheese Knife: The Girolle is a very special type of Cheese Knife created for scraping Tete de Moine Swiss cheese into thin ruffles, or rosettes. The name Girolle comes from the shape of Chanterelle mushrooms, which the cheese rosettes resemble. This knife is also perfect for soft cheeses of all sorts, since it’s designed with holes or gaps in the broad side of the blade, so that cheese will stick less vigorously to the stainless steel.
- Beer Flats Crackers: Perfect as a gift for any beer and cheese lover, the boxes have a retro look evoking the old time beer labels and muted earthy colors. These are a tasty complement with your favorite craft beer and cheese. (5.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.