- Fontinella: A unique Stella recipe, Fontinella is distinctively sweet, creamy and smooth, with just a hint of sharpness. This versatile cheese will enhance any recipe. Fontinella melts beautifully in sauces and casseroles, and is superb in grilled sandwiches. In fact, the name comes from the Italian word "fondere", which means melt. Today, many chefs use Fontinella as a zesty, change-of-pace flavor on pizza.(15.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Provolone is a northern Italian cheese that can be thought of as Mozzarella's older brother. Take some Mozzarella, form it into your favorite shape, rub it down with brine, bind it with rope, and hang it from the ceiling for a few months. Voila! - you have just made Provolone. There are two varieties of Provolone. Dolce (meaning sweet) is the mild version and Piccante (meaning sharp) is its spicy, more aged counterpart. We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S. and is much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. One of the great sandwich cheeses, Provolone Piccante is also an excellent melting cheese that is perfect in omelettes or atop a toasted focaccia. (15.5 oz)
- Asiago d'Allevo DOP : Northwest of Venice, tucked beneath the Dolomite Mountains, artisan cheesemakers produce Asiago DOP using traditional methods: no computer-operated machinery or temperature-controlled rooms, just cows and grass, men and women, and an abundance of Asiago. A light beige cheese peppered with small holes, Asiago d'Allevo has a slightly fruity appeal and an engaging aroma. Aged for up to five months, it is firm enough to shave or shred. It's often used for cooking and in salads, but also makes a tasty cracker cheese.(15.5 oz)
- Pepperoni by Citterio (sliced): A premium blend of zesty spices and herbs are used to give our gourmet pepperoni a very unique flavor and taste. Made with select cuts of pork with a small amount of beef - adds texture and flavor to pizza, sandwiches and salads. (2 pounds)
- Carmelina ‘e…San Marzano® Authentic Italian Pizza Sauce: Carmelina ‘e…San Marzano® Italian Tomatoes are blended together with olive oil, garlic and salt. Ready to use, simply ladle a desired amount of sauce over pizza or focaccia dough, top with your favorite toppings, bake and enjoy! Great for calzones, over pasta, or as a dipping sauce. Offers chefs consistent flavor, quality and versatility in an easy to open, easy to use, easy to store, innovative, recyclable, BPA-Free pouch. (91 oz)
- Artisanal Gold Par Baked 13 inch Pizza Crust - 5 pack: A par baked pizza crust is a dough ball that has already been kneaded and comes as a white "disc" ready for you to add your toppings. With these crusts, all the hard work of the pizza chef has already been done, so all you have to do is add your chosen toppings and cook the pizza in your professional oven. For those who want a thin pizza with a well-defined crust. Natural proofing and a mix of types of flour combine to make the pizza fragrant on the outside and soft on the inside. (92 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.