- Irish Shortbread: This biscuit is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (2.8 oz)
- Salted Caramel with Vanilla Butter Cookies: Since 1920, the Gavottes Biscuit Factory in Brittany has been making quality treats like these caramel salted butter cookies, which can be savored alone or enjoyed as a delightful accompaniment to tea or coffee. (4.2 oz)
- Isola Frolletti: Airy and light frolletti cookies are one of the most traditional of Italian snacks, and are ideally enjoyed alongside espresso or dessert wine. (10 oz)
- English Ginger Lemon Cremes: Here we find two traditional tea biscuits sandwiched around a layer of delectable ginger lemon cream. (7.05 oz)
- Belgian Butter Thins by Jules Destrooper: Perhaps the most decadent of the quintet, these extra thin cookies show off a waffle pattern that indicates their old style baking method. Made with pure butter, sugar, eggs and other premium ingredients. (3.5 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.