A charcuterie spread is a wonderful choice for a date night. It's an elegant and delicious way to enjoy a variety of cured meats, cheeses, and accompaniments. Included:
- Montasio: This Italian DOP cheese is made in Friuli-Venezia Giulia and parts of Veneto. Made in large wheels, the flavor of this cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. (7.5 oz)
- British Cheddar: Aged for over a year, this cheddar is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The perfect cracker to accompany these fine cheeses. (2.8 oz)
- Castelvetrano Olives: We love serving these olives as a healthy Mediterranean snack at any time of day. (4.4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence - Sliced: Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary, and fennel. (4 oz)
- Caro Artisanal Chocolate Bar from Spain: The team of brothers at Caro buys 100% Forastero cacao grown on the Costa Marfil, Africa, to make this chocolate in Aragón, Spain. (5.29 oz)
Arrange everything on a large wooden board or platter, creating a visually appealing display. Add some small serving bowls for the spreads and dips, and provide a few small knives or spreaders for easy serving. Enjoy your date night with this delectable and elegant charcuterie spread!
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.