- New England Charcuterie Salami: Handcrafted in Massachusetts by Joshua Smith and his team, blending old world charm with modern practices. Their salami has a medium grain and boasts a perfect balance of muscle, fat and spices. Cured for a minimum of 4 weeks. (5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (4 oz)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is made from the rear haunches of the pig, it is carefully cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz)
- Chorizo: Wonderful Spanish-style Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (4.5 oz)
- Salami by Creminelli: Derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own salami. Made by Creminelli's family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Known as the "Queen of Almonds," it is sweet and softer than most almonds. (4 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: High quality French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- 12 Month Aged Cheddar: This high quality cheese is powerfully tangy and sharp. Pairs perfectly with the charcuterie. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Not your ordinary grocery store Provolone, this one bites back! A classic pairing with salami. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Piave cheese is born from the cheese making traditions of the land surrounding the ancient river, in which the curd is cooked and the cheese is aged until it is hard. The area surrounding the river is also where the milk is collected to produce Piave. The cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: The classic sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany. Mellow but at the same time full of wonderful character. (7.5 oz)
- Organic Bistro Wafers: Made with real Danish Blue cheese. Perfect for serving with cheeses, meats, and spreads. (1.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.