- Pont L'Eveque: One of the world's ancient cheeses, Pont L'Eveque dates back to the Thirteenth Century. It is well known for its delicate bouquet. However, it does tend to have a strong, pungent aroma that is not for the timid. (8 oz)
- Comte Reserve: Comte is made with fresh Alpine milk and formed into 80-pound wheels. This extraordinary cheese is a noticeable upgrade from our base Comte, more complex and nutty. Comte Reserve has a pronounced nose and is a divine treasure cherished by connoisseurs. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese from Poitou in the Loire Valley comes to us in handcrafted wooden crates the most exquisite chevre we have ever tasted! When enjoying this cheese, you savor a delightful combination of flavors and textures in each bite. Buche de Chevre is a true delicacy that begs for a warm, crusty French baguette and a glass of robust red wine from neighboring Bordeaux. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert: This AOC (name controlled) creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. Fourme d'Ambert is cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. In addition, they contain no artificial colors or preservatives. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.