- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 Month Top Grade: Our best-selling Parmigiano Reggiano is made in Emilia-Romagna. Aged to perfection - grate it over pasta, vegetables, or soup; or serve it as a table cheese drizzled with extra virgin olive oil or honey. (7.5 oz)
- Asiago d'Allevo DOP: Northwest of Venice, tucked beneath the Dolomite Mountains, artisan cheesemakers produce Asiago DOP using traditional methods. Asiago has a slightly fruity appeal and an engaging aroma. Aged for up to five months, it is firm enough to shave or shred. It's often used for cooking and in salads, but also makes a tasty cracker cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola DOP: Italy's famous blue cheese comes from Lombardy. Made from cow's milk taken from local herds that graze on beautiful rolling pastures, no Italian Cheese Assortment would be complete without a cut of authentic Gorgonzola. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Sardo: A sweet, tender sheep's milk cheese aged for a minimum of 20 days. This lovely table cheese has a delicate flavor celebrating the aromas of the Sardinian pastures. Enjoy with a full-bodied red wine, at the beginning or end of a meal or to accompany savory dishes. (7.5 oz)
- Bruschetta: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.