This luxurious gift box is filled with:
- Belgian Chocolate Rainbow Bark: Take a spin on the spectrum of delight with The Bang Candy Company's dark and white chocolate bark with popping candy. A sweet and salty explosion of flavor. (6.5 oz)
- Coffret Chocolate Gift Box by Michel Cluizel - 28 piece: This sleek and elegant gift box is filled with 28 perfectly formed chocolates with a variety of fillings: pralines, gianduja, marzipan, croquant, and ganaches. (10.75 oz)
- Truffle Fudge Bites 8 Piece Assortment Box by John Kelly: This gift box contains 8 enormous 1.7 oz truffle fudge bars, each one large enough to split between two adults. John Kelly Chocolate calls their signature product "Truffle Fudge" because each and every piece has an incredibly creamy consistency, similar to the truffles you've had in the past. (13 oz)
- Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake: Made from aged Kentucky bourbon, Kentucky Woods cake is a moist brown sugar cake with a blend of bourbon-infused chocolate cake, topped with walnuts and a chocolate and caramel bourbon icing. The rich nutty and maple flavor comes from 3 blends of seven year aged Kentucky bourbon (3.2 lbs)
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar: Celebrated Belgian Chocolatiers, Dolfin, cultivate the intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate, artfully blended with fruits and spices. (2.5 oz)
- Chocolate Coffee Spoons in Gift Box: Made by the Slitti family in Tuscany, this set of 6 bittersweet chocolate covered demitasse spoons will give your coffee the wonderful flavor and aroma of chocolate. (1.76 oz)
- Rabitos: Made in Spain, Rabitos are tender young dried figs stuffed with a blend of dark chocolate ganache and brandy, then dipped in even more chocolate. (5.01 oz oz)
- Berry Berry Dark Chocolate Bar by Wildwood Chocolates: This beautifully handcrafted chocolate was inspired by the Natural Beauty of the Pacific Northwest. (3 oz)
- French Chocolate Fondue by Aux Anysetiers du Roy: This luscious, dark chocolate dessert is an ideal after-dinner delight. Simply dip slices of fruit, pieces of cake or cookies, nuts, marshmallows, or anything else you think would go well with chocolate and enjoy! (7 oz)
- Chocolate Covered Stroopies: This classic Dutch treat is made in Lancaster, PA. Stroopies are cinnamon cookies, made with a waffle iron with a layer of homemade caramel in the inside and half-dipped in Wilbur Chocolate. (18 Stroopies - 12 oz)
- Chocolate en Poudre: This outstanding French hot chocolate is made with premium cocoa beans roasted for full flavor, raw cane sugar and natural Bourbon vanilla - just add milk! (14 oz)
- Baru Belgian Marshmallows:Decadent chocolate drenched marshmallows from Belgium. (4.23 oz)
- Dark Chocolate & Toffee Pistachios by Clif Family Winery: Delicious California pistachios are coated in rich toffee and dipped in a layer of premium dark chocolate. (5 oz)
- Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce by Coop's: Coop's artisan hot fudge is made from top quality raw materials. No preservatives, corn syrup, or artificial ingredients in this jar. (10 oz)
- Gavottes Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate: Thin crepes rare rolled into a flaky buttery cookie then drenched in chocolate. (3.17 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a sturdy, stained pine gift box and finished with an elegant ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.