- White Stilton with Fruit: From England, this young stilton is a fascinating cheese, perfect served chilled after the meal with a delicate dessert wine. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: An extravagantly creamy and deliciously supple blue cheese from Wisconsin. This blue is quite soft and is delicious spread or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Drunken Goat: This wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in the Murcia region of Spain. The unique feature of Drunken Goat is that it is washed in red wine during ripening. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty AOP: These cheese from the French Pyrenees has a smooth, slightly oily texture and a wonderfully sweet flavor with hints of olive, hazelnut and fig. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers that are great with cheese or simply as a snack on their own. (5.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.