- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Cabot Clothbound is a handsome natural-rinded traditional cheddar. Bandaged with muslin and skillfully aged a minimum of 10 months at the Cellars at Jasper Hill. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Horseradish Flavor: Cabot has been making flavored cheddars for gourmets for years, and their horseradish cheddar is one of our favorites. The biting pungency of horseradish is foil to Cabot's smooth, nuanced, youthful cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Mild Cheddar: Aged for two to three months, mild cheddar has a smooth, creamy flavor and consistency. This cheddar is perfect for those looking for a rich flavor and soft finish. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Vintage Choice Cheddar: Each block of Vintage Choice is hand-selected by Cabot's president. Aged undisturbed for 18 to 24 months, limited edition Vintage Choice is complex, opulent and full of nuances. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with cheese and wine. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.