- Smoked Ammerlander: Made in Germany, this popular smoked cheese has a full, rich flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Shamrock Cheddar: Aged for over 2 years and has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Frantal Emmental: France's take on Swiss cheese, Frantal has a fresh, clean flavor with a nutty aftertaste. (7.5 oz)
- Taralli by Terre di Puglia: A crunchy snack from Puglia, Taralli is enjoyed before, after or in between meals. (2.8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. (3.5 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives: A generous portion of Greece's most prized export. (6.36 oz)
- Chocoladises by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made in Normandy, these French shortbread cookies are liberally wrapped in velvety chocolate made of 40% pure cocoa. (4.76 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds from Spain are irresistible! (4.4 oz)
- Petits Tresors: Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies from Normandy made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz)
- Droste Pastilles: These disc-shaped Dutch chocolates are packed in colorful branded sleeve. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.