Blending tradition and innovation seems to come naturally to California's artisan food producers. This classic collection highlights a few of our favorites from the land where both fresh ingredients and fertile imaginations are in abundance.
- Cypress Grove's Purple Haze: Fresh goat's milk cheese with lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give it a sweet, addicting flavor. (4 oz)
- Point Reyes Original Blue: A creamier style, full-flavored blue cheese with definite hints of lemongrass and sea salt. (7.5 oz)
- Vella Special Select Dry Monterey Jack: Jack cheese was created in the Gold Rush Days in Monterey, California by a Scotsman, named David Jacks. This Special Select Jack has all the same characteristics as Vella's regular Dry Jack, with its hard, pale yellow interior and sweet, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Molinari Pepperoni: This pepperoni is made from coarse chopped pork and beef to create a lean combination. (6 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Flatbreads: Hand-made with fresh quality ingredients, their distinctive flavor is best appreciated with your favorite dips, pates, cheeses, and antipasto treats. (6 oz)
- San Francisco Chocolate Tin: The San Francisco Chocolate Factory™ was created to provide chocolate lovers with gourmet-quality, superbly packaged chocolate. The finest quality cocoa beans, gathered and imported from three different continents and selected for consistently superior flavor. (1.79 oz)
- Marich Toffee Caramels: Soft toffee flavored caramel is surrounded by silky milk chocolate to make one mouthwatering treat. Beware: these ‘pop in your mouth' chocolates are highly addictive! (4.5 oz)
- Busseto Dry Cured Salami: Busseto Dry Salamis are slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (10 oz)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: These specialty baked items are crisp delicious crackers with a rich nutty flavor. (6.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature igourmet stained black wooden crate, finished with a ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.