- Locatelli Pecorino Romano Dating back to ancient Roman times, Pecorino Romano is one of the world's oldest recorded cheeses. Aged for a minimum of nine months, this cheese is hard and dense; strong and sharp in flavor. (1 lb)
- Grana Padano Stagionato Aged 18 Months: We love its smooth taste on the palate and long, lingering nutty finish. Grana Padano is the classic grating cheese called for in pasta, risotto, and salad recipes. (1 lb)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Cream Butter: This pale butter has a fragrant and delicate flavor. It is produced with cream from the milk collected from Parma and Reggio Emilia family owned farms. (8 oz)
- Bucatini IGP by Pastificio Gentile: Bucatini are very similar to Spaghetti, but they're hollow through the center. They're named after "Bucato," which means "pierced." These long, narrow tubes are popular in Rome, Naples, and Liguarian dishes, and are perfect in rich, buttery sauces. (1.1 lb)
- Ascheri 1960 Quotidiano 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This 100% Italian oil has a slightly fruity aroma and lightly herbal taste. Thanks to its light and smooth flavor, the Quotidiano (meaning: Daily) EVOO is an essential component for your finest dishes because its delicate aroma does not obscure flavors, but raises them to new heights. (750 mls)
- Pink Peppercorns: Most people have black pepper in their kitchen, so we thought it would be fun to up the pepper ante with pink peppercorns. They have a fragrant, sweet, and spicy flavor. Blend them with black peppercorns for more dimension of peppery flavor. (0.6 oz)
- Mini Grater This stainless steel Mini Grater features a soft cushioned edge for the most comfortable handling while grating hard and soft cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Comes arranged inside a colander to be used for this and all of your future pasta masterpieces.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.