- Cheshire: One of England's finest, this classic cheese has a sweet, caramelly-ripe butter smell with notes of straw and a bright acidity - perfect for a nice glass of Brown Ale. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality in the mouth, and the flavors hint at both herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. (7.5 oz)
- Artikaas Lot - 36: Aged 36 months and revered for its rich flavors of butterscotch, whiskey and pecan, Vintage Lot 36 has a deep ochre interior and a firm, crumbly texture. Creamy in the mouth with crunchy crystals. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: The flavor of this Italian cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.