- Authentic English Farmhouse Cheddar: Arguably the world's most famous cheese name, Cheddar is an authentic English cheese that has been copied all over the world. If you have never tasted authentic English Farmhouse Cheddar, you are in for a wonderful surprise. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: How could such an assortment not include England's beloved blue cheese? Creamy, tangy and eminently satisfying, our Royal Blue Stilton is perfect as a snacking cheese or as an ingredient. (7.5 oz)
- Sage Derby: Don't be afraid of the green! Pulverized sage leaves are mixed with water, then added to the curd of Derby cheese to create this striking example of English cheesemaking ingenuity. Mild and herbaceous, Sage Derby is the ultimate party cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," Cotswold is the name given to this hearty cheese that combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. A harmonious blend of mellow, crumbly cheese and powerful vegetables, Cotswold is a terrific complement to the softer, more mild flavors on your cheese board. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, pates and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.