- Brownwood Farms Apple Bacon BBQ Sauce: This BBQ Sauce combines crisp, juicy, apples roasted to sweet perfection with a blend of herbs and spices, and is finished off with Applewood-smoked bacon! This terrific trio of sweet apple, hickory smoke, and bold bacon flavors pairs great with pork and poultry. Or be ambitious and try it on a rack of ribs, as a dip for chicken fingers or veggies, or on anything else your bacon lovin’ heart desires. (20 oz.)
- Maple Bacon Onion Jam by Vino de Milo: Like Vino de Milo's pasta sauces, salad dressings and bruschettas, all of their products have a splash of wine and are made in small batches at their Ohio production facility, with a strong focus on quality. This instant classic is an incredibly versatile spread that makes easy appetizers, deep rich sauces, and unbelievably good sandwiches. Spoon over pork at end of cooking. (8.5 oz.)
- JB's Best All Natural Bourbon-Infused Ketchup - Bacon: Made with locally sourced tomatoes, in addition to real Applewood-smoked bacon and a splash of bourbon. Created without ingredients you can’t pronounce. Made without nitrates or nitrites. (14 oz.)
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused BBQ Sauce - Maple Bacon: A marriage made in heaven: pure maple syrup and applewood-smoked nitrite-free bacon. The combination is amazingly versatile and is a great example of what Kansas City-style BBQ sauce can do! Made with ales from world-renowned microbrewery Jackie O's. Made without corn syrup, their ingredients are only natural products like real brown sugar, locally-sourced vinegars and tomato paste. (14 oz.)
- JB's Best Bloody Mary Mix - Spicy Bacon: Calling all bacon lovers! This inspired Bloody Mary drink mixer is made with Applewood Bacon, locally sourced Ohio tomatoes, as well as Ohio-grown horseradish root. Smoky and spicy, this delicious, well-balanced mixer has just the right mix of umami flavors and heat. (32 oz.)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.