- Grafton Maple Smoked Vermont Cheddar: This maple and hickory-smoked cheddar from Vermont is tangy with a smoky bite. (8 oz)
- Uncured Vermont Bacon: This small batch bacon is produced in South Barre, VT, and is brined with Vermont Maple Syrup from the next valley over from the Vermont Smoke and Cure ranch. (12 oz)
- Vermont Pancake Mix by Brown Family Farm: Brown Family Farm Pancake Mixes can lead to enticing meals and scrumptious desserts. Easy to prepare, ready in minutes, and made with 100% natural ingredients, these mixes make crowd-pleasing pancakes and awe-inspiring waffles. (24 oz)
- Vermont Cultured Butter: Vermont Butter & Cheese Cultured Butter is made the old-fashioned way with an imported French culture to 'ripen' the best fresh Vermont cream before it is churned into butter with 86% butterfat. This butter is made with only .33% salt (one-sixth the salt of standard salted butter). (8 oz)
- Vermont Pure Maple Syrup by Brown Family Farm: Three generations take care of the Brown family farm. Specializing in the highest quality Vermont maple syrup, their farm is located in Putney along the banks of the Connecticut River. They produce their Grade A medium syrup the old-fashioned way. (8 oz)
- Cider Jelly: The Wood's family of Vermont has been making Cider Jelly since 1882. They grind and press apples on the farm's original screw press to make sweet cider and evaporate it in a wood-fired stainless steel evaporator to make Cider Jelly. (10 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.