- Broadbents Kentucy Bacon: Broadbents old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor that has been loved for generations. (12 oz)
- Maple Bourbon Mustard by Brooklyn Brine: Made with New York State apple cider vinegar, fresh ground mustard seed and sweet maple syrup in a bourbon brine. (9 oz)
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused Bacon BBQ Sauce: How do you improve a perfect BBQ sauce? With bacon, of course! (12 oz)
- Charred Pineapple Bourbon Sauce: Utterly addictive on grilled chicken, roasted pork tenderloin and pan-seared shrimp. Incredibly versatile, this unique sauce is equally at home on the dessert plate, especially with a coconut laced pound cake. (15.75 oz)
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar by Cabot: This bacon-studded white cheddar is the perfect balance of sharp cheddar bite and old-fashioned smokey bacon richness. (8 oz)
- Honey Bourbon Beef Jerky by True Gentlemen's Jerky: Moist brisket cuts are soaked in the pronounced flavors of Kentucky bourbon (the only bourbon!) and fresh honey, for a silky smooth flavor from start to finish. (2.25 oz)
- New England Charcuterie Bourbon and Bacon Salami: This Southern-style salame combines the sweet smokiness of bacon and soft notes of vanilla and oak from Kentucky Bourbon. (5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.