- Broadbent's Kentucy Bacon: Broadbents old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor that has been loved for generations. (12 oz)
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Barbecue Sauce: Eat your Bourbon! It’s sweet, smoky and tangy. Made with Bourbon Smoked Spices, Sweet Sorghum and Kentucky Bourbon. Ideal with beef, pork, chicken and shrimp.
- JB's Best All Natural Beer-Infused Bacon BBQ Sauce: How do you improve a perfect BBQ sauce? With bacon, of course!
- JB's Best All Natural Bourbon-Infused Ketchup: When it comes to ingredients in JB’s Best Classic Ketchup recipe, they keep it simple… and real. NO high-fructose corn syrup, and NO artificial ingredients or preservatives. Just a great tasting, wholesome ketchup that you’ll want to pour on everything!
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar by Cabot: This bacon-studded white cheddar is the perfect balance of sharp cheddar bite and old-fashioned smokey bacon richness.
- Salami with Bourbon and Sour Cherry by Brooklyn Cured: As an homage to the classic Manhattan cocktail, Brooklyn Cured created this pork and bourbon salami and infused it with sour cherries for a touch of sweetness and complexity.
- Whiskey Salami: This incredible salami from our friends at Creminelli never fails to impress
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic black stained wooden gift crate.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.