This assortment includes:
- Nashville Hot Cheddar Bites by Willa's Shortbread: Perfect with a cold brew or a glass of wine, these spicy bites have a real kick you'll remember, but not so much you'll regret. Willa's tossed in copius amounts of real cheddar cheese, pure butter and a touch of love and came up with these spicy delights. (4 oz)
- The Billy Goat Chip Company Original Potato Chips: Made from certified Idaho® russet potatoes from Sun-Glo of Idaho because of their dense composition and their deep potato flavor. The Billy Goat Chips are all natural, gluten free, peanut free, Kosher certified, and have no cholesterol or trans fats.(3 oz)
- Milk Chocolate Cherries by Marich: Marich's Chocolate Cherries are sweet dried cherries complemented with a thick milk chocolate coating and a cherry pastel shell. (7 oz)
- Salted Caramel with Vanilla Butter Cookies: This thin caramel salted butter cookie can be savored alone or as a delightful accompaniment for tea or coffee. (4.2 oz)
- Quicos Crunchy Corn from Spain: These GMO-free, giant corn kernels have been soaked in water and then toasted and salted. The result is a delightfully crunchy snack that pairs perfectly with your favorite beer. (2.82 oz)
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Puffs by Puffworks: The Puffworks Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Puffs combine the creaminess of Organic Peanut Butter with the decadence of Organic Dark Chocolate. (3.5 oz)
- Martin's Pretzels NYC: It's too bad a little pretzel piece can't pop out of your computer screen or printer. One bite says more than a thousand explanations. You'd be sold. (2.5 oz)
- Everything Goes Nuts by BobbySues Nuts: Sesame, Poppy, Onion, Garlic, Salt and Spices gives you all of the flavor of your favorite bagel, but with the added crunch of almonds, cashews and pecans. (4 oz)
- Gavottes Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate: As popular and regional as any product out of Brittany, Gavottes and ice cream are inseparable. The thinnest of crepes rolled into a flaky buttery cookie come wrapped two to a gold foil. (3.17 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.