- Chimay Trappiste with Beer: Made by the trappist monks of Scourmont, this semi-hard pressed cow's milk cheese is washed in Chimay Ale and matured for six weeks. Its creaminess and fine taste of good, fresh, creamy milk give it all its flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Fontal: A delicious Belgian cheese made with pasteurized cow's milk of the highest quality. This smooth cheese is delicious sliced and served on a dark, nutty bread; shaved over vegetables; or as part of a cheese board. (7.5 oz)
- Chimay Vieux: A semi-hard cow's milk cheese, Chimay Vieux impressed us as a sure hit the first time we tasted it. We love its delicious flavor, firm texture, and sweet bouquet and find it to have universal appeal. You will feel comfortable serving this cheese to anyone, as it will not offend those with basic tastes, yet will still wow the connoisseurs with its soft, toasty finish. (7.5 oz)
- Belgian Bru - XL: After 14 months of aging, this Belgian cheese evolves in texture and flavor. The tyrosine crystals lend a crunchy texture throughout the paste and the flavors develop, with notes of caramel and hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Dark Wood Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.