- Uncured Nitrite-Free Bacon by Nodines: Slow smoked with hickory and maple hardwoods for an old-fashioned taste. (16 oz)
- Hickory Smoked Virginia Bacon: A genuine, hickory-smoked bacon that fills your kitchen with the enticing aroma of real country cooking. (12 oz)
- Broadbent's Kentucky Bacon: Broadbent old-fashioned country smoked bacon has been made the same way for the last 100 years. Working out of their smoke house in Kentucky, every slab is hand rubbed with dry cure ingredients, then slow smoked for an unforgettable flavor that has been loved for generations. (14 oz)
- North Country Smokehouse Uncured Fruitwood Bacon: This farmhouse-style, all-natural bacon is marinated in real maple syrup and smoked for hours over applewood and cherry fires to create an old-time flavor. (16 oz)
- Southern Rind-On Bacon by Striplings: For those that like a little extra crunch with their bacon, try Stripling's Rind on Bacon! (16 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.