- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Pleasant Ridge Reserve is an artisanal cheese made from the non-pasteurized milk of a single herd of Wisconsin cows fed and managed using natural, "old world" practices. (7.5 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: Grafton is an outstanding mature cheddar cheese selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. This two year aged cheese is excellent when accompanied with dried fruits and nuts, crusty breads, and big wines. (7.5 oz)
- Goat Cheddar by LaClare Creamery : LaClare Creamery's artisan Wisconsin goat's milk cheddar is a wonderful addition to any cheese course.(7 oz)
- Purple Haze: Purple Haze is a recent addition to California cheese maker's Cypress Grove's line of cheeses. Lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give Purple Haze its addicting flavor. Its sweet flavor is wonderful as a dessert with honey and almonds or in a main dish with lamb. (4 oz)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses when entertaining. (6.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in our signature igourmet gift box with ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.