- Mature Cheddar: This Cheddar brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner is a robust, aged cow's milk cheese with a bit of a hard texture similar to a Cheddar. In one bite you can taste the diversity of flavors - from nutty to sharp to sweet. (7.5 oz)
- Chorizo : This authentic Spanish pork salami is flavored with paprika, which also gives it a characteristic bright red color. (7.9 oz)
- Milano Salami (Sliced): A traditional Italian-style salami. A blend of herbs and spices give this dry salami a distinctive flavor. (3 oz)
- Busseto Salami: This salami from California is dry cured and made with pork and natural spices. (8 oz)
- Mustard: This full flavored mustard is a delicious addition to the included charcuterie. (100 ml)
- Carrs Half-Box: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz.)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.