- Borgonzola: Like two cheese in one, Borgonzola combines the creamy goodness of Brie with the sharp tang of Blue. The result: a tangy, creamy match made in cheese heaven. (9 oz)
- HoneyBee Goat Gouda: It is amazing what just a little honey can do to a goat's milk cheese. This gouda has a light nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness. (7.5 oz)
- Burrata alla Panna by Di Stefano: This creamy and decadent cow's milk cheese is the best Burrata we've tasted stateside, domestic or imported! Delicious with prosciutto and a drizzle of olive oil. (8 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These signature crisps are in pursuit of a good cheese companion. (4 oz)
- Tortas de Aceite: These are a staple snack in any and every tapas bar in Spain. These crackers are perfect for serving with spreads, dips, cheeses, and cured meat. (6 oz)
- Gavottes Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate:As popular and regional as any product out of Brittany, Gavottes and ice cream are inseparable. (3.17 oz)
- Prosciutto: Imported from Italy, this exceptional prosciutto is the natural partner to burrata, fresh fruits, or canapés.
- ChocoCherries by Mitica: They are then hand-dipped in rich, dark chocolate to create a wickedly delicious treat. (4.94 oz)
- Marcona Almonds with Truffle Salt: The "Queen of Almonds" has been given the royal treatment. These Marconas are peeled and fried in sunflower oil, but instead of mere salt, they are tossed in a healthy serving of truffle salt and olive oil with white truffle essence. (4.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden basket finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.