This delicious gift-box rounds up five of America's best artisanal cheeses.
Gift Box contains:
- Grafton Smoked Cheddar: Grafton’s Maple Smoked Cheddar is bathed in the cool smoke from smoldering hard maple wood for four to six hours at the end of the aging period. It adds a delicious nuance reminiscent of bacon, and is an excellent part of any breakfast menu (try it in an omelet!) and on cocktail trays paired with dried apricots, pickled ramps, and cured meats. (7.5 oz.)
- Roth's Private Reserve: Roth Cellars Private Reserve are limited edition cheeses made from seasonal raw milk from local family farms. Roth's talented cheesemakers have crafted an American original cheese that reflects the unique terroir of their Green County Wisconsin home. Inspired by traditional Alpine-style cheeses, Roth’s Private Reserve has a rich, robust, earthy flavor with a nuanced sweet and nutty finish. (7.5 oz.)
- Organic Tarentaise: This artisan cheese is made in Vermont using a copper cheese vat in the tradition of the Beaufort and Abondance cheeses of the Tarentaise Valley in the Savoie region of the French Alps. The soil, geography, climate, and flora in Vermont give Tarentaise its characteristic smooth, subtle nut flavor and complex finish. (7.5 oz.)
- Deer Creek Imperial Buck: These Wisconsin cheesemakers handcraft a line of exceptional cheddars that vary uniquely by age and flavor profile. The Imperial Buck is a bandage-wrapped aged cheddar with a pronounced nuttiness and sweet butterscotch finish. Made with pasteurized cow's milk, it has a buttery, creamy bite that opens up to a complex array of nutty nuances.
- Buttermilk Blue: This award-winning, creamy blue cheese is made in Wisconsin from mostly Jersey cow's milk. Its rich, buttermilk flavor makes this a great cheese for salads or for snacking. A truly exceptional blue! (7.5 oz.)
- Potter's Rosemary Thyme Crisps in Farm Crate: These crisps are sliced incredibly thin and double baked for that ultra crisp finish. (6 oz.)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.