- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Pleasant Ridge Reserve is an artisanal cheese made from the non-pasteurized milk of a single herd of Wisconsin cows fed and managed using natural, "old world" practices. (7.5 oz)
- Grafton Classic Reserve Cheddar: Grafton is an outstanding mature cheddar cheese selected for its pronounced flavor and smooth finish. This two year aged cheese is excellent when accompanied with dried fruits and nuts, crusty breads, and big wines. (7.5 oz)
- Goat Cheddar by LaClare Creamery : LaClare Creamery's artisan Wisconsin goat's milk cheddar is a wonderful addition to any cheese course.(7 oz)
- Purple Haze: Purple Haze is a recent addition to California cheese maker's Cypress Grove's line of cheeses. Lavender buds mixed with wild harvested fennel pollen give Purple Haze its addicting flavor. Its sweet flavor is wonderful as a dessert with honey and almonds or in a main dish with lamb. (4 oz)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses when entertaining. (6.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.