- Borsellino Salami by La Quercia: La Quercia has replicated the Italian traditions of crafting fine salumi – cured meat (primarily pork) products – at home, here in the USA. Already famous for their prosciutto, La Quercia introduced this artisan-made Borsellino salami as another item to their premium line. (6 oz)
- Sopressata Salami by Creminelli: Sopressata is the most well-known of the Italian salamis and the most likely to be familiar even, to the uninitiated. The Creminelli version is redolent of garlic and red wine, giving it a robust and easy-to-enjoy flavor. (5.5 oz)
- Trufa Seca Salami by Charlitos Cocina: Seasoned with black truffles and mineral rich sea salt, Trufa Seca is a striking example of how a few excellent ingredients can produce a world unto itself of complexity. (6 oz)
- Loukanika Salami by Olympia Provisions:A Greek-style salami made by a respected producer in Oregon. This flavorful dry salami is made with cumin, garlic and orange zest. (4.5 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Good salumi is directly affected by the quality of the pork, and Olli Salumeria goes to great lengths to obtain the best heritage-breed (Berkshire and Mangalitsa) pigs available in the USA. (6 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Cepes (Porcini Mushroom) : The inclusion of porcini mushroom makes this cured sausage a must-have for any mushroom lover. A time honored recipe from the Pyrenees mountains of France, now handmade in the USA! (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.