- Jamon Serrano: A cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. It is salted, hung in cool conditions, and cured for fifteen months, giving it a superior and complex taste. (3.5 oz)
- Manchego: The most popular cheese in Spain. It is made in the interior of the country from 100% pasteurized sheep's milk. Aged for three months, it has a smooth texture and hints of olive oil and lemon. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Also known as Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The fruit of the wine is nicely matched by the clean, goat milk flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: A cheddary cow's milk cheese from the Mediterranean island of Menorca in the Balearics. Aged for three to six months. (7.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds are irresistible! (4 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Finally, Americans can enjoy one of the true culinary treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas. (7.9 oz)
- Quince Paste (Membrillo): The perfect accompaniment for Spanish cheeses - particularly Manchego. (10 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.