- Gjetost: Pronounced YAY-toast in America, this caramel-flavored cheese comes from a blend of cow and goat's milk. This whey cheese tastes of fleur de sel caramels, finishing with a goaty aftertaste. Packed with energy, Norwegian hikers always pack along a block of Gjetost before venturing too far away from home. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: Made from cow's milk, this white cheese has a delicate network of blue-green veins. Denmark's rich, green grazing pastures and fertile soil contribute to the fine, consistent quality of this world famous product. (7.5 oz)
- Hushallsost (Swedish Farmer's Cheese): This top selling cheese made by Scandic of Sweden is a staple on the Swedish farmer's breakfast table. The name of this semi-soft, mild cheese means "household cheese" in Swedish. (7.5 oz)
- Greve: An excellent snacking cheese from Sweden. Similar to a Baby Swiss, this cheese is popular in Scandinavia for its sweet, nutty taste. (7.5 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Nordic Forest Berry Gummy Candies: Imported from Sweden, these perfectly sweet, delicious gummy berries are the perfect treat for yourself or a loved one. (8 oz)
- Finn Crisp Crispbreads: A hearty Norwegian accompaniment to these lovely cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Lumpfish Caviar: Serve this Icelandic caviar on cream cheese and toast. (3.5 oz)
- Scandinavian Herring: This old-fashioned marinated herring comes from Denmark's most accomplished producer. (8.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.