- Italian Prosciutto: This is our favorite dry cured ham, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (3 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Authentic Pecorino Toscano is name-controlled by the Italian Government, meaning that in order for a cheese to bear the name, it must be made to exact specifications and only in defined locales. This one is truly a special item. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: This full-bodied, unpasteurized cheese is born from the northern Italian food culture. One of the world's dairy masterpieces, it can be used as a table cheese or as an ingredient in numerous recipes. Grana Padano is sweeter than its cousin, Parmigiano Reggiano, with a fruity aftertaste. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: Lombardy's famous blue cheese, the Mountain variety is semi-firm yet still spreadable. A great balance between salty and savory, without an overpowering "blue bite." This world renowned product is excellent in salads or served as a table cheese. Try it drizzled with honey for dessert! (7.5 oz)
- Authentic Imported Italian Pasta: A full bag of bronze die cut pasta. (1.1 lb)
- Genovese Pesto: A Ligurian specialty, this sauce made from basil and pine nuts is as versatile as it is delicious. (6.3 oz)
- Italian Canestrelli Cookies: All-natural imported Italian cookies. The perfect after-dinner treat. (4.7 oz)
- Sopressata: Making quality salami is a longstanding Italian tradition. Sopressata is a style of pork salami that is characterized by a coarse texture and distinctively spicy flavor. (9 oz)
- Baked Italian Snacks: Taralli are sometimes called Italian Pretzels. This assortment contains a full-sized portion of these delicious baked snacks. Imported from Italy. (4.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.