This assortment includes:
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and may have a slightly more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8 oz)
- Buche de Chèvre: No French assortment would be complete without a representation of France's centuries-long tradition of aged goat's milk cheeses. It is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. (7.5 oz)
- Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for sixth months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. The nutty flavor is perfect in croque monsieur or a souffle. (7.5 oz)
- Pate Terrine by Les Trois Petits Cochons: The Three Little Pigs makes amazing pates in the authentic French style using only premium ingredients. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. (2.75 oz)
- Saucisson Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These crispy delights from Normandy are excellent as a snack on their own, or great when paired with cheese. (3.3 oz)
- French Mustard: So flavorful and potent, this is a mustard for true mustard lovers. (7 oz)
- French Butter Cookies: Produced in Brittany, these shortbread cookies are perfect for ending a light lunch on a sweet note, or after dinner with coffee and tea. (4.4 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.